Garden Gro Dechlorinating Filter
Bring the Goodness of Mother Nature Back to Your Garden
A product that eliminates the harsh toxic effects of chlorine in your garden.
- Promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil, compost, or mulch.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the non-chemical pest control methods.
- Protects ladybugs, lacewings, and beneficial nematodes.
- Uses the same cartridges as previous GG-100.
- Features replaceable cartridge filters.
- Prevents hose wear with a specially designed, shock absorbing hose saver.
- The Rainshow'r Gard'n Gro is completely non-toxic.
- The Rainshow'r Gard'n Gro will process a minimum of 20,000 gallons of water or more.
- The Gard'n Gro effectively removes over 85% of the chlorine from garden hose water.
- Uses 26 ounces of KDF-55™ and 2 ounces energized crystal.
Why should I remove chlorine from my garden?
Chlorine is designed to kill living organisms, such as bacteria, that can contaminate your water source. It does such a great job of killing these organisms that it can be harmful to your plants, because your plants rely on some of the very same bacteria to survive.
Organic farmers and gardeners have known for years that a very effective way to protect their plants and the environment from insects, disease, and pests is through the use of beneficial bacteria. The healthier a plant is, the more likely it is to resist pests and disease. Highly chlorinated water can kill microorganisms in the soil that are there to protect the plant and help produce the plant's source of food.
The Gard'n Gro is specially designed for the garden, not as a drinking water filter. Its filtration media effectively removes chlorine from your garden water, but it is not designed to remove particulate matter or other water contaminants.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: